Who We Help
VIEW PRESBYTERIAN MEDICAL SERVICES VIDEO
When you donate to Presbyterian Medical Services, you support our mission. Since 1969, we have kept our promise to care for those in need regardless of their ability to pay. Your donation to the Presbyterian Medical Services Foundation provides you with an opportunity to invest in our communities in a way that will care for the sick, help young children, and comfort the dying.
- Each year Presbyterian Medical Services serves thousands of patients at our community health centers all over New Mexico by providing primary care, behavioral health and dental services. Those who are uninsured can receive care on a sliding fee scale based on income.
- Presbyterian Medical Services programs such as Head Start, Early Head Start, Pre-K, Home Visiting/Parent Education and Roundtree Children's Developmental Services, help families and special needs children through education, health, social and other services.
- Senior programs give the elderly a much needed support system in McKinley and Torrance Counties.
- Project Shield in Farmington assists adults with developmental disabilities to lead more productive and dignified lives.
- The San Juan County Adolescent Residential Treatment Center provides in-patient care for teenagers dealing with substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Veterans & Family Support Services works to ensure that those who have served us now receive the services they need.